Tuesday, December 16, 2008

life: summertime

During the exam period temperatures were reaching the thirties yet even so, my dad didn't let me wear dresses just in case i caught a cold. You can wear all the dresses you like after exams, said he. Sunday: windy with showers. Monday: showers. Tuesday: late showers. Wednesday: possible shower. Thursday: possible shower. Friday: clearing showers. Sure, that's fine.
Don't get me wrong, i love the rain and of course its good for the drought/farmers/ etc. But this is the great limbo and i want this:





1. ~, 2. Untitled, 3. .o116, 4. happy, 5. redballoons2, 6. Pastries and Scones, 7. lily of the valley, 8. aeroplane, 9. pier 39 b

There's a time and place for everything I say. Whatever, thank you flickr my life will now be lived vicariously through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment